How to become fat and active?

Hi , Doctor
I Am XXXXXXX My Problem is, Iam Already Weak Person, Becoming weak Day by Day. My age is 23 and my Weight is 57 So, Kindly Please Give me your Valuable Suggestions to become fat and Active.And also kindly give suggestion to have Healthy skin.
Thank you
Posted Sat, 2 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Protein supplement and exercise

Detailed Answer:

The common cause for weakness is low muscle build. I suggest you to take Protein supplement like ENSURE mixed in milk every day and exercise regularly. this will incorporate the proteins into the muscle and build the muscle giving the muscle strength.

Increasing your food intake – try eating larger portions.

Fat contains more than twice the kilojoules as protein and carbohydrates so increasing your fat intake can rapidly make a difference to weight gain. Add some healthy oils, eg, olive oil, canola oil, to your meals.

Including energy dense foods throughout your daily meals, eg, peanut butter or cheese on toast instead of marmite, milkshake instead of low fat milk, ice cream on fruit, avocado instead of cucumber, juice and milk instead of tea and coffee, Complan or Sustagen drink.

Avoiding too many bulky low energy foods. Raw vegetables and fruit are nutritious but you fill up quickly well before you have eaten enough kilojoules.

Trying to eat 5-6 smaller meals as this may be easier, if bigger portions are difficult to eat.

Wish you good health.

Follow-up: How to become fat and active? 13 hours later
Hi, Doctor
Thank u for your Valuable Suggestions.

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
You are welcome

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for using this service.