How should Mifepristone and Misoprostol be taken for terminating pregnancy?

Infertility Specialist
hello mam.. i am 21years old. and i have a 1 month of pregnency. today i brought combikit of mifepristone 200mg and misoprostol 200mg.i am planning to starts today can you help me for,how to take these clearkit.and what will be the time periods for having these drugs.and how to take?can you help me?
Posted Tue, 25 Feb 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Under Gynecologist care after scan Detailed Answer: Hi, I read your query and I understand your concerns. Following is my reply: 1) Please get ultrasound scan done to confirm the location of pregnancy. 2) Because if it is ectopic pregnancy ( out side womb ), it will lead to life threatening complications. 3) These drugs are XXXXXXX and has to be taken under a supervision of a gynecologist as it is wrong for us to prescribe or guide consumption online as it requires close monitoring as it can be life threatening. Let me know if you have anymore questions. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol
Follow-up: How should Mifepristone and Misoprostol be taken for terminating pregnancy? 7 hours later
sir.i had sex with my partner 3 to 4 times,after my December month periods got over.during the fertile days.and my fertile date was 9th January to 15th January. and i had sex with in these date..when i did my pregnancy test,using my urine,it was negative..but in January month i did not get my periods.when again i went for pregnancy test,by urine,now it is it possible to have these medicine in this conditions?please tell me..
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 7 hours later
Brief Answer: No Detailed Answer: Hi If the urine test is positive you cannot have tthese medicines without supervision of a gynecologist as they are XXXXXXX Sac has to be confirmed as intrauterine. Please take these medicines only under supervision of a gynecologist. Regards