How should Celexa,Lorazepan and Wellbutrin dosage be taken?

I want to tapp celexa 20 mg im taking for 2months, I don't feel any effect I'm also want to tap lorazepan 3 mg Im taking for 7 months I'm taking wellbutrin for 8 days Plese let me know how to proceed?
Posted Mon, 24 Feb 2014 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 6 hours later
Brief Answer: Take both celexa and wellbutrin Detailed Answer: Hello thanks for choosing WWW.WWWW.WW If you don't feel improvement after 2 months of celexa, Well butrin is a good choice but In my opinion, you should not stop celexa but add wellbutrin. It makes a perfect sense because Celexa acts to increase Serotonin where as Wellbutrin acts on Norepinephrine and Dopamine. So taking both, instead of either of the two, carries better chance to recovery. You can taper off lorazepam and think of taking trazadone 50 mg for sleep or Agomelatin for sleep. Both these are not habit forming.Let me clarify that this is what I follow with my patients .You should discuss these issues with your doctor before any changes. Any more query is welcome DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA
Follow-up: How should Celexa,Lorazepan and Wellbutrin dosage be taken? 8 hours later
Hi Dr, I tried wellbutrin 300mg xl for 8 day it makes agitated, nervous, when I fall sleep my muscles movements, insomnia, anxious I can not keep taking this wellbutrin at 300mg what would you recommend to reduce the doses to 15omg. Also im taking celexa for more than 2 months I dont think it making any diference because I still have mayor breakdowns. I would like it to cut down celexa completle and the lorazepan how I can tapp from 3 mg a day to 1? I have no good experiences with benzos there is any othe antianxiety that you can recomend me that doesnt have to do with benzos. Thank you, XXXX
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Consider desvenlafaxine Detailed Answer: Hello, In such a situation,desvenlafaxine is a very good choice , starting from 50 mg to 150 mg slowly over 3-4 weeks. You can stop all other medicines slowly ,after discussion with your doctor. Even MAO Inhibitors are an excellent choice. I use meclobemide quite frequently. But please consult your doctor before initiating any change. For sleep, as I suggested, taperoff benzo's and switch to other options. Good Luck, DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA