How manage pain under right shoulder blade with any activity?

i have pain under right shoulder blade worsens with any activity. had pain 4yrs ago, went away for a year or two now its back. no insurance is preventing me from seeing dr.
Posted Fri, 20 Dec 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Could be bursitis or a tendinitis Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you so much for this query. i am so sorry to hear about this pain that you have been suffering from. The intermittent nature of this pain associated with physical exercise makes it sound more like a mechanical pain. This may have actually been caused by carrying out some strenuous activities requiring the use of these structures. This might represent a strain of one of the structures here like the tendons and ligaments. Management with rest, ice packs and pains medications would offer relief. If there should be persistence, then I will suggest that you try and get examined and probably investigated for this pain. I hope you find this helpful. I wish you well and thank you so much for using our services. Please, feel free to ask for more information if need be. Thanks. Dr. Ditah, MD