How long does liver enzyme count take to return to normal after drinking alochohol?
User rating for this question
After a couple of weeks of drinking should my Liver enzyme count return to normal within six weeks ?
Posted Sat, 8 Feb 2014 in Liver and Gall Bladder
Answered by Dr. Klerida Shehu 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Yes, within 6-8 weeks Detailed Answer: Hi, Usually, the liver enzymes would be back to normal range within 6 to 8 weeks if their increase was caused by use of alcohol only. However, if any further liver disease, such as fatty liver, cirrhosis, or acute hepatitis, it would take more time for the liver enzymes to go back to normal. All the best! Dr.Klerida Feel free to ask me other questions you might have!
People also viewed
- How long does it take for liver enzymes to return to normal after drinking
- Signs symptoms hep c
- Tylenol and hep c
- Anafortan helps in which disease
- Is hepatitis c curable
- Hepatitis c and fever
- How long after drinking are liver enzymes elevated
- Treatment prescription anal herpes anal bleeding tears
- Ear skin tag newborn removal general anaesthetic
- How long does it take for liver enzymes to normalize
- What causes hepatitis c
- Excessive urination following a general anaesthetic
- Long does take liver enzymes return normal
- Mdma and general anaesthetic
- How long does it take for liver enzymes to return to normal