How long does liver enzyme count take to return to normal after drinking alochohol?
User rating for this question
After a couple of weeks of drinking should my Liver enzyme count return to normal within six weeks ?
Posted Sat, 8 Feb 2014 in Liver and Gall Bladder
Answered by Dr. Klerida Shehu 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Yes, within 6-8 weeks Detailed Answer: Hi, Usually, the liver enzymes would be back to normal range within 6 to 8 weeks if their increase was caused by use of alcohol only. However, if any further liver disease, such as fatty liver, cirrhosis, or acute hepatitis, it would take more time for the liver enzymes to go back to normal. All the best! Dr.Klerida Feel free to ask me other questions you might have!
People also viewed
- Gallstones and tisticule pain
- How long does it take for liver enzymes to return to normal after drinking
- What are the side effects of cetzine tablets
- Gallstones treatment post op
- Does carotenodermia have a harmful effect on pregnancy
- How long after drinking are liver enzymes elevated
- How long does it take for liver enzymes to normalize
- Are tonsil stones and gallstones related
- Obsessive-compulsive disorderanxietyintrusive and weird thoughts
- Long does take liver enzymes return normal
- Can galvus increase sgot
- Gallstones lump under skin
- Abdominal pain inflamed appendix proximal colon fiber in diet
- How long does it take for liver enzymes to return to normal
- Strong ammonia vaginal odormilky dischargemetro-gel used