How long does it take to get over the side effects of depakote ER?
User rating for this question
Hello, how long does it take to get over the side effects of depakote ER? I have terrible body aches and pains, any suggestions?
Posted Sun, 2 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Usually subsides in 4-6 weeks. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for posting your query. The side effects of Depakote ER like body aches and pains are minor and usually self limiting side effects. It takes 4-6 weeks for these to subside spontaneously. In few cases it can be associated with osteopenia where such pains are persistent. It is best to get your serum calcium and Vitamin D3 levels evaluated to rule out osteopenia. Till then you can start with a mild pain killer like acetaminophen for symptomatic relief. I hope this answers your query. In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out. Wishing you good health. Regards. Dr. Praveen Tayal. For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
People also viewed
- Whats this brown line on my penis
- Is diarrhea a side effect of depakote er?
- Is sweating a side effect of depakote er?
- Syscan tablet side effects
- Is euphoria a side effect of depakote er?
- Side effects of tablate sysfol
- Is painful or difficult urination a side effect of depakote er?
- Is depersonalization a side effect of depakote er?
- Why do you get bad stomach pains when having a poo
- Why do i sweat so much after pregnancy
- Why do i get a stabbing feeling in my breast
- Tab triaka use and side effect
- Side effects of sysron n tablet
- Why does my eye hurt days after i weld
- Side effects of udicol tabs