How long does it take to get over the side effects of depakote ER?
User rating for this question
Hello, how long does it take to get over the side effects of depakote ER? I have terrible body aches and pains, any suggestions?
Posted Sun, 2 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Usually subsides in 4-6 weeks. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for posting your query. The side effects of Depakote ER like body aches and pains are minor and usually self limiting side effects. It takes 4-6 weeks for these to subside spontaneously. In few cases it can be associated with osteopenia where such pains are persistent. It is best to get your serum calcium and Vitamin D3 levels evaluated to rule out osteopenia. Till then you can start with a mild pain killer like acetaminophen for symptomatic relief. I hope this answers your query. In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out. Wishing you good health. Regards. Dr. Praveen Tayal. For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
People also viewed
- Symptoms of Slight open bite
- Is diarrhea a side effect of depakote er?
- Is sweating a side effect of depakote er?
- Symptoms of Eosinophilic intestinal disease
- Diagnosis of Eosinophilic intestinal disease
- Is euphoria a side effect of depakote er?
- Is painful or difficult urination a side effect of depakote er?
- Is depersonalization a side effect of depakote er?
- Side effects of oxy elite pro diarrhea
- Diagnosis of Tumour lysis syndrome
- Can diabetics use oxy elite pro
- Oxyelite pro safe to use with diabetes
- Drugs/medication for Severe muscle fatigue
- Thyroitoxicosis dexedrine
- Taking simvastatin dianette