How long do liver enzymes take to return back to normalcy?
User rating for this question
I am not a chronic drinker, i did howerver drink on and off for about two weeks. I have not had a drink in five weeks. Should my liver enzymes have retured to normal within that time ?
Posted Sun, 9 Feb 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Yes, liver enzyme might have returned to normal. Detailed Answer: Hello, Since you are not chronic drinker and drank on/off for only two weeks, its quiet possible that the liver enzymes are at normal level. And if you didnt drink too much, then it is also possible that they were not raised initially. Hope this answers your question.Please ask if there are doubts.Regards.
People also viewed
- How long does it take for liver enzymes to return to normal after drinking
- How long does it take for liver enzymes to drop
- Does amlodipine besylate cause vaginal itching
- Can i take amitriptyline with lymecycline
- Do i need to take losartan and amlodipine besylate
- Feeling light headed and stomach rolling
- Any side effects amlodipine besylate with ramipril?
- Queasy feeling upper gi
- Can indigestion make your head feel stuffy
- Long does take liver enzymes return normal
- Hardening in stomach and sick feeling
- Can amitriptyline cause vaginal thrush
- How long does it take for alcohol liver enzymes
- My stomach feels hard male
- How long does it take for liver enzymes to return to normal