How long Adderall will take to clear from system for a urine test?

I want to know how long 30 mg of Adderall will take to clear my system for a urine test on the 5th of Sept
Posted Mon, 16 Sep 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. David Okia 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
2 to 3 weeks

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for your question.

Based on my experience with patients I have monitored it takes approximately 2 to 3 weeks for Adderall to clear from system for urine test. Duration of clearance varies from patient to patient depending on state of their kidneys(urinary system).

I have occasional prescribed urine acidifying drugs for some patients to increase urinary excretion of Adderall but I do these with a lot of caution.

Hope I answered your question, will be happy to help you if you have more queries.,