How is the product called xanogen? Has side effect?

What do you know about the product called xanogen? If you do have knowledge on the pills do they have aide effects?
Posted Thu, 26 Apr 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Sujeet N Charugulla 8 hours later
Hello and thanks for your query.

I shall make an effort to provide you with good professional recommendations specific to your questions.

Xanogen belongs to category of natural medicine. I do know for sure it does not have any backing of large clinical studies nor approval from FDA as any other drug in the market. It is available on the basis of natural substances.

Whether it causes clinical effect or not can only be confirmed by large studies and not few or many testimonials. Medicine does not work like this.

As a physician, I have not prescribed this to any of my patients. So, you will have to take your own risk of buying and using it.

Side effects that I know of firstly would be reactions if any ingredient in that would cause you Type 4 hypersensitivity. As standardized formulation is not guaranteed with a stamp of FDA, the onus lies with you.

An XXXXXXX consultation should suffice for your condition. I would suggest you not to try unknown formulations especially with health.

Let me know if I have missed out any other concern in your question.

Yet again, I duly appreciate your query to me, I do hope that you have found something useful to help you and I shall be glad to answer any further apprehensions.

Dr Sujeet N Charugulla, MBBS, MD
Consultant Physician.