How is sex addiction controlled ?

i am having some sexual realted problems , i think i am becoming a sex adict whom should i consult and how can i get rid of this problem please help me . i have been searching for call girls and transgender more frequently and gett addicted to this type things.Inspite my health getting affected i am doing this often. I thought it would be ok after my marriage , ya the habbit got reduced when my wife is with me but we used to have sex daily now my wife is at her home town , so habbit of searching peepinto me once again. Before marriage i have std test no symptoms found. What should i do now please help me.
Posted Wed, 18 Apr 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Follow-up: How is sex addiction controlled ? 8 minutes later
some times before i got some blood at my pennis while having sex and it pains many times,

if iam not able to have sex (even after marraige ) i masburate twice a day some more than it.

testis gets pain often this is for past 6 months

and many times i get bloood during motion, and my penis iches during urinal .

please say whether this is symptoms of any disease
Answered by Dr. Mitaly 20 minutes later
Hi Sivaprakasam,

Anything done in excess is bad even if it is related to sexual intercourse or masturbation. It is very risky to have contact with unknown partners as there are chances of getting various diseases as HIV and Sexually Transmitted Diseases(STD's) and they may be transmitted to your wife also.

Following these suggestions might help you:
1) Try to divert your mind from masturbation and sexual thoughts and focus on other activities.
2) Follow Meditation exercises or Yoga.
3) Increase your will power and determination to avoid such activities.
4) It would be better if you get counselled as this will help you in understanding the consequences of coming in contact with unknown partner.

The symptoms reported by you as Blood in penis tip after intercourse, testicular pain can be due to any infection, trauma, allergy or any Sexually Transmitted infections.

Please see a Urologist for thorough examination and also investigations to rule out any Sexually Transmitted Diseases.

Hope I have answered your query.I will be available for follow up if any.

Follow-up: How is sex addiction controlled ? 1 hour later
can you please suggest some doctors in chennai for my consultaions.

iam afraid some doctors can mislead us in this issue
Answered by Dr. Mitaly 1 hour later

Thanks for the follow up

You can visit Apollo Hospital or see Dr XXXXXXX He is available in Apollo clinics even by appointment.You can contact YYYY@YYYY regarding the consultation.

Wishing you Good Health.