How is allergy and infection on the penis treated ?

i have some infection/allergy on my on my penis. i want to consult a doctor in hyderabad. please can u suggest good hospital and doctor in hyderabad.
Posted Mon, 7 May 2012 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 12 minutes later

For any allergic problem on the penis it is best to consult a dermatologist in hyderabad.

To find a good Dermatologist nearest to your place, we have patient written reviews for doctors in our listing, those can guide you for a better doctor. You can search for a doctor in your area at

There are good reviews from our users about this hospital/doctors in your area and would guide you well.
1. Hyderabad Skin Hospital
Address:- 3-4-873/2/1, Barkatpura,
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh 0000
Phone:- 040 2756 3127 ‎

2. Dr. Kannaiah T
Address:- Raghava Residency 1, F No 303, Beside More Super Mrkt., S R Nagar Colony, Chintal, Hyderabad - 0000
Phone:- +(91)-0000, 0000

Address:- XXXXXXX Skin & Hair Clinic
Dolphin Appt, Opp XXXXXXX XXXXXXX Theater Exit Gate, Behind K S Bakery, Miyapur, Hyderabad - 0000
Phone:- +91-40-0000
Mobile:- +91-0000, 0000

You can discuss your problem here also and get a second opinion from us or clear your doubts if you have any.

I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.