How is Sarocodsis cured ?

Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here...
I have black showing up on the bottom of my feet. I was diagnosed with Sarocodsis last year. Is this the reason I'm having spot show on the bottom of my feet?
My age is 40, my height 5'6 and my weight 194

Posted Thu, 12 Apr 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Vidya Muralidhar 7 hours later

I would want to tell you that sarcoidosis is a condition which is associated with cutaneous(skin) manifestations as well .It includes a variety of skin changes ranging from macules to erythema etc . I may not be able to assess a skin condition without getting to see how it looks .

Hence, I would request you to send me the picture of the your feet with the black showing up on the bottom.

Kindly mail the attachment to YYYY@YYYY with the subject as "ATTN Dr.Vidya"

Please do reply back here soon after mailing , so that i receive it as a follow up query and will be able to answer the same.

I will surely get back to you once I get to view the picture.

Anticipating your reply.