How is HIV virus spread?

I went to a strip club, may have gotten vaginal secretions on my jeans. Then I went to bathroom to check if I had any ejaculate. In the process I had to undo my jeans. If I had any vaginal secretions on my jeans and my urethra or under part of forskin came into contact with the vaginal secretions on the jeans would I be at risk of HIV? Also, there may have been 1 or 2 minutes between the lap dance and my going to the bathroom to check. Lastly, I don't know when, but I have hemorids and I might have gone to the bathroom and maybe bled a little bit, I don't remember how long after the lap dance I had a bowel movement, but am I alright? maybe I had vaginal secretions that got into my blood via bleeding hemorids.
Posted Sun, 23 Mar 2014 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Prasad 32 minutes later
Brief Answer: HIV chances are nil... Detailed Answer: Hi, HIV transmission indirectly through the above described means is almost nil. There have not been a single report of HIV that has occurred indirectly through this kind of route. HIV virus is a very fragile virus. It disintegrates rapidly when exposed to external environment. As the viral load in minute vaginal secretions through a lap dance is very low, few minutes are more than sufficient for virus in those secretions to disintegrate. Therefore I am not concerned about this situation. You can safely ignore the episode and your fears about HIV. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications. Regards