How does abdominal muscle spasm or ganglia affect the heart?

Jun 2013
Posted Sun, 9 Jun 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Sushil Kumar Sompur 10 hours later
Hi there ~

I am not sure I understand your concern here. Abdominal muscle spasms can be very painful and I understand that they are not associated with ganglia in any way. Gangalia are biological tissue masses that contain never cell bodies, and they can be either somatosensory or autonomic in nature. The heart is supplied by an autonomic group of ganglia. I understand that you have hypertension and heart disease. I hope you have been treated for those conditions and are under the expert care of a physician. I wonder if you have any other questions that I could answer for you.

Wish you the best in health. Take care and have a lovely day!