How do to get rid of red face and neck?

i always have a red face and neck how do i get rid of this?
Posted Sun, 9 Mar 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 40 minutes later
Brief Answer: Avoid sun and alcohol Detailed Answer: Hi, Is it that your face and neck are red and flushing all the time? You face has extra flow of blood into it and hence the reddish tinge. Same time the skin has certain amount of translucency that appears reddish. Though you will not be able to take any medicines to reduce it certain measures help you stay away from maladies associated with it. You should wear sun screen always. You should use hat to cover your forehead and goggles as well when you go in sun. Alcohol is known to increase the flushing so you should possibly stay away from it. Let me know if you have any other specific questions regarding this.
Follow-up: How do to get rid of red face and neck? 18 minutes later
is there any op that can change this?
Follow-up: How do to get rid of red face and neck? 4 minutes later
yes it flushes heaps and then i get like real bad hot and cold flushes were i swet real bad and go red in the face
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 58 minutes later
Brief Answer: Rarely operations are done Detailed Answer: Hi I have not heard of any surgical procedure that is being done to reduce the ruddiness on the face. If it has to be done it a lot of speculations may arise, would it be effective, what are the risks vs benefits? I think you should speak to a team of Dermatosurgeon, Vascular surgeon, Plastic surgeon to get better opinion. I have not witnessed such in my experience.