Ask a Urologist   »  

How can red blood spots on penis be removed?

I have red blood spots on my penis. Every now and then they get hit by pants or a finger nail and bleed. How can I get rid of them? Is there a method a dermatologist could do it.?
Posted Tue, 7 Jan 2014 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Geetika Paul 46 minutes later
Brief Answer: Pictures required Detailed Answer: Hi See there can be various skin conditions which can cause development of red skin lesions I would like to have a look at the 'exact skin lesions before I can come to a diagnosis. Please click some close up pictures of the exact skin lesions and upload them here on this page. You can also mail them at YYYY@YYYY with heading as ref to Dr Geetika Paul. Also please tell since when do you have these lesions? Is there any associated pain, itching or discomfort? Waiting for your response and the pictures. Dr Geetika Paul