How can diaper rash be prevented?
User rating for this question
my one year old baby is having diaper rash.iam using siloderm . can i use diapers at night when my baby sleeps.what other precautions should i take to prevent increasing the rash.
Posted Mon, 3 Feb 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 55 minutes later
Brief Answer: Relax Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for writing to us. I understand your concern. Relax there is nothing to worry as I can see from picture it is a mild rash. I suggest you to do following things: -frequent change of diapers should be done and best would be avoiding it. -yes you can use it during night time. -use water and soft cloth to clean and avoid disposable wipes. -open air exposure is helpful. -apply siloderm or vaseline every time after passing urine or stools -make your baby sit in tub of warm water for 5to10 minutes 2 times a day. In case rash increases fungal infection needs to be ruled out for which topical antifungal will be needed.. Hope I have answered your query,let me know if you have further question I would be glad to help. Wishing your baby good health. God bless..
People also viewed
- Diaper rash from spinach
- Diaper rash on rectum
- Treatment for flank pain due to kidney cyst headache nausea
- How can diaper rash be prevented
- Clay green shiny poop babies
- My baby stool is like clay
- Babies stool is clay
- Treatment for accidental needle stick injury
- Baby cold clammy coughing
- What are the issues with treating ventricular fibrillation
- Yellow chunky poop five month old baby
- Safe to take ambien and hydromet at bedtime
- Inverse psoriasis diaper rash
- Diaper rash from meth
- Next step after absent periods despite taking norethisterone