How can bleeding after passing stool?

Black stool from Tylenol cold with a glass of wine.watt to take to stop the bleading
Posted Mon, 30 Dec 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Need urgent intervention Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query Black stools are most probably due to recurrence of the ulcer, there is no medication you can take to stop the bleeding, I strongly advice you to approach a gastro enterologist for further management. For now here are my suggestions 1. Syp Lactulose 10 ml at night to be taken after food 2. Tab Pantoprazole 40 mg once a day to be taken before food 3. Avoid taking pain killers especially under the category of NSAIDS for example brufen, diclofenac, aceclofenac etc 4. Avoid spicy food, milk and milk products I would like to add here that the medications I have recommended are only to control the bleeding but the basic pathology will require intervention from a gastro enterologist, please do not ignore it. I hope I was of help Regards