How can I treat a chipped bone in my knee?.
User rating for this question
How can I treat a chipped bone in my knee?
Posted Wed, 15 Jan 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 20 minutes later
Brief Answer: If it’s intra-articular then definitive fixation . Detailed Answer: Hello, I have studied your case. Treatment of chip fracture knee depends upon site of chip. If it’s intra-articular then definitive fixation or excision depending on site of chip. MRI /CT scan will help in confirming avulsion of ligament along with chip fracture. I will advise to consult orthopaedic surgeon to assess for associated injury. I can help you more if you can send/attach report of your knee x-ray. At your age there can be degenerative chip avulsion also. Use knee brace for support till time. Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries. Wishing you good health. Take care
People also viewed
- Bone chip in the knee
- Cortisone shots for fibromyalgia
- Propionibacterium acnes and osteomyelitis
- Actonel dose for osteopenia
- Max dose of marcaine
- Greenish yellow breast discharge when squeezed
- Breast lump not detected on mammogram or ultrasound
- Breast implants for ehlers danlos patients
- Treat deep bone bruise knee
- Fibrocystic breast disease flaky nipple
- Max dose of robaxin
- Continous breast palpation and pain?
- Bone island knee treat
- Knee bone on bone relief
- Bone on bone knee options