Ask a Urologist   »  

How can I thicken my penis with my own fat? Other options?

how can i thiken my penis whit my own fat?
or what its my best option?
Posted Sat, 26 May 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 34 minutes later

The best method to increase the girth of the penis would be by a Penis pump.Penis pump consists of a cylinder that is fitted over the penis, with a manual or motorized pump to create suction. As the apparatus creates a partial vacuum around the penis, blood is drawn into the penis, helping it to become engorged.Care should be taken not to increase the pressure more this may damage the blood vessels in the penis.

The other method would be Jelqing. This technique, also called "milking", involves wrapping the thumb and index finger around the penis while semi-erect and repeatedly drawing them away from one's body to force blood into the glans, thus encouraging more vascularity in the corpus cavernosum and associated tissues.

L-Arginine is an essential protein which is involved in production of NO (Nitrous oxide) which plays a important role in the vascularity of the penis .Hence, food containing L-Arginine like NUTRABIO powder is very useful.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.