How can I stop weight loss due to injecting bath salts?

I've been injecting the over counter drug known as bath salt. The brand called 8 ballz in particular. This has been persistant for the last 45 days. I've lost 20 lbs and my chest constantly feels like under extreme pressure. IM becoming very concerned however i can't seam to stop. What do i do?
Posted Tue, 1 May 2012 in Drug Abuse
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 33 minutes later

Bath salts cause cardiac and cerebral stimulation.

The constant pressure in the chest means the drug is adversely affecting your heart and lungs.

You need to consult a physician to get your complete cardiac checkup and investigations done to see how much damage the drug has done already.

Losing 20 lbs of weight in last 45 days is an acute weight loss and needs proper investigations to rule out metabolic disorders and cancer.

But all these measures will be effective if you stop taking further injections. You can take the help of a psychoanalyst and a de-addiction center.

I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.