How can I reduce obesity?

Hi Doctor, I am facing a obesity issue and my age is 32 and weight is 82KG. It's very difficult to maintain the same. I can't do the diet because I will get the gastric for the same. Please help me to reduce the obesity. Thanks
Posted Sun, 1 Dec 2013 in Weight
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 2 hours later
Brief Answer: please exercise daily Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX, I have read your query; sorry about your obesity issue. See, you can do healthy diet. With healthy diet you will not have gastric problem. Dieting means not to skip food but to take healthy low calorie food. I would suggest that you take more of vegetables and fruits in your diet rather than high spicy and fatty food. You can eat every 2 hours to prevent gastritis. Take light biscuits like XXXXXXX lights. Another important task is to exercise daily. Please seek the help of a professional exercise trainer for the same. With continued motivation, You can achieve the ideal weight. Hope this helps.