How can I reduce hair fall? Using MX-5 solution and Hairguard shampoo. Taking Nuforce for skin infection

how should i reduce hair fall i am using mx-5 solution for the last 3 months and washing hair regularly with hairguard shampoo, still there is a hair fall how should i reduce it presently due to skin infection i use nuforce-150 for 4 weeks at 1 tablet/week
Posted Sun, 22 Jul 2012 in Hair Loss
Answered by Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani 1 hour later

Thanks for writing in.

There are many causes of hair loss, unless you treat the cause, complete hair loss is not going to stop.

So first, you need to find out the cause and then go for treatment of hair loss.

Commonest causes are Dandruff or fungal infection on the scalp.

As you are taking antifungal oral medicine, you may also go for local application of antifungal lotion as well like multifungin, micoderm lotion.

For dandruff, you may apply like Selen shampoo.

Do not keep your hair wet for long time.

Apply good branded hair oil containing vitamin A.

Take multivitamin supplements like A, D, E.

Take XXXXXXX veggies. Take plenty of water.

Mx-5 stimulates the resting hair follicles and helps in hair growth. It takes some time, a minimum of 3 months, to notice the difference with it.

Hope, I answered your query. If you have further query or clarification, please ask.

I will be happy to help.

Dr. Ramesh