Ask a Urologist   »  

How can I make my penis hard?

Hey my penis is not hard like before what you think I can do to make it hard like before
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 11 hours later

I have few questions for yourself.

Are you a smoker?
What is your weight and height?
Do you hace family history of diabetes or altered lipid profile?

I will try to alter few things and allow you to regain the hardness over a period of time. In the meantime you should start having plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, decrease your non vegetarian intake, not to drink in excess, wake up early in the morning and go for stroll, sleep in time. You see penis hardness is a function of your general well being. If your body is doing well then penis will also do well.

Anticipating your response.