Ask a Urologist   »  

How can I lengthen my penis?

hai sir i feel that my pennies is smaller in length what can i do to lenthen it?
Posted Wed, 25 Apr 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Jayasukrutamma D N 8 minutes later
Hi Mr. Mahadeva,

If your problem needs evaluation by an urologist who will be a better person to decide how small it is and what treatment you would need.

There are many unanswered Qns here, whats your age? has it been of same size since birth or for a long time? any other associated problems? Without evaluation by an Urologist it is very difficult to comment upon. So you please consult an Urologist in person.

However there are no pills / exercises that have proven with time which helped people to enlarge the size or girth of penis. The only way is a reconstructive surgery which also comes with basket of complications like bleeding, bending etc

Hope this helps you, Take care, Have a nice weekend.