Ask a Urologist   »  

How can I increase my penis size?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2016
Jul 2016

Urologist
Question
I am 28 Years Mail from Indian & My Panice Size 2.5" Please Give Answeer How can Increase My Panice?
Posted Thu, 17 Jan 2013 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 21 minutes later
Hello

I presume that the length of the penis that you have posted is a length of the penis in flaccid condition. Please note that length of the flaccid penis has no significance at all. The penis of a length of 2.5" is within normal limits( Normal range is from 2 inches to 5 inches). It is the hardness of the penis that is more important in sexual act. So do not worry about the length of your penis at rest.There are many devices marketed on internet(Not In India) claiming to increase the length of Penis, but most of them have been proved ineffective scientifically and failed to prove their claim. So do not attempt to use any device.

Please feel free to ask if have any more queries. I shall be pleased to help you.

Thanks with Regards.

Dr.Patil

Follow-up: How can I increase my penis size? 53 minutes later
Sir,
Thank for Answeer
But I want ask one more question
Que- Any Medicen avalable to INCREASE My PENIS ?
Please give me answeer.

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 31 minutes later

There are no medications that will increase the length of the Penis. As such you do not need to increase the length of your penis. I hope you have understood what I have mentioned earlier. Now, realizing the fact is more important than worrying about a problem, which in fact is not a problem at all.

Thanks with Regards.
Dr.Patil .

Follow-up: How can I increase my penis size? 4 hours later
Hello
Sir,
How can increase penis Thikness & I have read in newspaper penisepumping machin it is a right or wrong?

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 12 hours later
Hello

I have already explained regarding the non efficacy of these devices and so better not to try. The machine that you have mentioned is to be used for getting an erection. I close the discussion on this topic from my side. Thanks with Regards.

Dr.Patil