How can I abort an early pregnancy?

Pls help me to inform an tablet to remove 20 days pregnancy.
Posted Fri, 8 Jun 2012 in Abortion and Stillbirth
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 2 hours later

MTP (Medical Termination of Pregnancy) though a simple procedure but needs a serious observation as the medication which cause abortion have serious side effects if not taken correctly.

It would be unethical and inappropriate to prescribe you scheduled drugs without doing a proper examination.

I would strongly recommend you to consult the gynaecologist for a written prescription for the medications needed for medical termination.Most of hospitals now a days give the medication in the hospital itself to prevent hazards of unethical malpractice.

Once you take the medication from the gynaecologist get back to me , I would then guide you on side effects and safety.

If you have any other queries pertaining to your problem , please feel free to write.I will be pleased to answer.

Wish you the best.