Hit on head. Noticed swelling in the same area. What should be done?

PLEASE HELP WITH swollen behind-ear-gland, if possible... swelling is due to bumping on pole while head skewed left toward looking into eyes of pretty girl, pole hit my head exactly on gland. ty. ......
and btw i bumped my head on a light pole on the street while speaking with a russian lady about stuff. i now have the gland behind my ear swolen and need advize on how to think my way out of the no pain swelling. tyvm
Posted Mon, 30 Jul 2012 in Head Injuries
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 2 hours later
I think you are enjoying the life to it's fullest so please continue with that a bit cautiously- if you can get hit by a standing poll while walking then....
Think of the time you are driving and another XXXXXXX passes by, you may land up in big trouble for yourself and others.
Anyway I think the swelling behind your ear is not a gland; it is a swelling/hematoma in both cases just take OTC pain killers for 5days, the things would settle down themselves.
About the sperm helping the breast problem is not oft utilised practice, so can't say about it.
But for that problem good quality moisturisers are available and can be applied twice a day.
I hope that answers your query.