Hit by a cyclist. Developed a pretty bad black eye and tingling sensation. Will it be cured?

Ophthalmologist
Question
Hello

On July 8 I was hit by a cyclist and developed a pretty bad black eye..

I took real good care of it. The swelling has almost gone but there is still a slight puffiness, a tingly feeling and a greyish line underneath my left eye. Will these go away?
Posted Sat, 1 Sep 2012 in Vision and Eye Disorders

Answered by Dr. Mihir Shah 1 hour later
Dear XXXXXX,

Glad to know that your eye has recovered.The marks will fade away gradually.

If it was a forceful injury, there is a chance that some amount of XXXXXXX injury could have occured.To be on the safer side, get your eye examined by an ophthalmologist.Other than that, you dont have to worry and your eye will do just fine.

I hope I have answered you query.I will be available to answer any furthur queries.

Best regards,
Dr.Mihir Shah

Follow-up: Hit by a cyclist. Developed a pretty bad black eye and tingling sensation. Will it be cured? 10 hours later
Hello:

First of all thanks so much for responding. I am relieved. Thank God. As far as my eye is concerned, I know there is no damage internally! I can see clearly and there has been no change in my vision at all!!!

Answered by Dr. Mihir Shah 39 minutes later
Dear,

If your vision is fine, there is absolutely nothing to worry.

In future if you need any guidance, feel free to contact me on the link given below.
WWW.WWWW.WW
Good bye and take care.
Dr.Mihir Shah

Follow-up: Hit by a cyclist. Developed a pretty bad black eye and tingling sensation. Will it be cured? 2 days later
That is indeed a relief to know. However, any idea how long it will take. Any way of speeding this up??

Answered by Dr. Mihir Shah 17 hours later
Dear,

The marks can take upto 3 months to fade away.Taking a multivitamin once a day for a month can help.

Best regards,
Dr.Mihir Shah