History of tinnitus. Have dark lines from hairline to middle of eyebrows. CAT and MRI normal. Why are they getting deeper?

Hello, Im a 31 year healthy male with no previous medical history but tinnitus. For the past 7 years, I have notice two small lines (verticle) from a little bit after my hair line starting about half an inch apart from each other and becoming one line about half an inch or so before the middle of my ebrows. There is no pain but the lines are a little darker than my face light brown skin color. When I touch or rub my fingers horizontally, you can feel a bit indentation as the lines run down. The color seems to fade just a little if I wash my face twice a day but you can still see them. My last full check up and blood work was about three years ago and all ok. When I aquired my tinnitus about 1 1/2 ago, there were blood tests, MRIs, and CAT scans. I say this because everything was OK in the endless exams. I dont remember having this growing up. I dont have much pictures of me earlier to compare either. Maybe its my constant looking in the mirror these days, but I feel the lines a dot deeper. I have gained 10 pounds in the last year. What can this be and what exams should I be looking for ? I can send a picture.
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Gaurang Krishna 7 hours later

thanks for writing in and good quality pics.

What you have, is nothing to be worried about. It is just a subtle variation of the normal anatomic contours of the skull.

Usually no tests are required.

The dark color may be because of different light reflection that occurs from the indented surface as compared to the normal convexes.

I dont think there is anything to be worried about.

However, it is strongly recommended that you get yourself personally examined by a dermatologist just t o be 200% sure,