History of nhl lymphoma. Blister type sores on scalp. Is this another form of lymphoma?

I have had nhl lymphoma both high and low grade and finished treatment 3 mths ago ive noticed three blister type sores on scalp and 2 more have appreared in last day in last few days very hard very sore and red no pus or blood leaks a greasy fluid when knocked with comb

im very worried its another form of lymphoma
Posted Tue, 29 Oct 2013 in Lymphoma
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Relax. needs examination. Topical ointment

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for using XXXXXXX
I went through your query and the images.

1. Relax. No need to worry for the lesions as a type of lymphoma.

2. I can't correctly diagnose your problem as the photos are of low resolution and proper diagnosis requires complete examination.
The lesions looks like sebaceous cyst that occur in majority of people and your explanation also match the same diagnosis. So I advice you to consult your doctor for examination once and you can use topical antibiotic like fucidic acid ointment and have daily head bath with anti fungal shampoo (ketoconazole) for few days. These will help in clearing the lesion and also prevent further occurrence.

3. I will be concerned if there are any enlargement of lymph nodes around your neck (Again based on the appearance, consistency, site and microscopic examination we can diagnose the cause), weight loss of more then 2-3 kg recently.
Just get examined by your doctor once and routinely follow up with your doctor and follow his advice.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. Feel free to ask if any related query and I will be glad to answer them.
If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well.
Wish you a very happy life and good health.