Ask a Homeopath   »  

History of fibroids, endometriosis. Have ovarian cyst. Taking Decapeptyl. Alternative medicine?

I need a medical advice.

I have a history of fibroids, cysts and endometriosis.
I had a Myomectomy done in 2005.
A scan done recently has reveaveled that I have 2 fibroids, one is 10 by 12 inchs in size, and the other one is smaller than that (dont have the size). Over and above, I have an ovarian cyst. I was adviced to have a Hesterectomy. Scheduled for the end of the year. I am on a waiting list, dont have a date yet.

I am currently on Decapeptyl 3-Month. I took the first shot on the 24 Dec 2012. I am due for another one in March.

I want to know if there is any alternatives for me? Can I avoid Hesterectomy? Since I started with the Decapeptyl, I have gained weight exccesively, and I have hot flushes, which I know is to be expected, but I just want t know if there is any homeotherapy herbs that I can take while I am on the Decapeptyl?

Also is there any homeotheraphy medication that I can take while I am waiting for the surgery, that is if I have to go for it........

Your advise will be graetly appreciated.

Thanks and regards
Posted Tue, 5 Mar 2013 in Alternative Medicine
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 3 hours later

Welcome to Health care Magic

If you have excessive bleeding, I would advice you to go for surgical removal of the fibroid.
If not, then you can continue Homoeopathic medicine. Most of the time if fibroid is asymptomatic then no need of going for surgery.

You can start with following medicine.

1 Frexinus Americana Q !5 drops with half cup of water three time in a day
2 Aurum Mur 3X 4 pills once in day
3 Silicea 1M 6 Pills once in a day
4 Lachesis 10M 3 drops once in a 15 days
5 Ficus religiosa 20 drops with half cup of water (only when there is heavy bleeding)

Note All the medicine should be made in Germany

Your weight is increasing because you are taking Decapeptyl. Once you stop taking medicine, you will lose weight as normal. No need of taking medicine to lose the weight.

Hope I have cleared your doubt. If you have any query, feel free to ask.

Follow-up: History of fibroids, endometriosis. Have ovarian cyst. Taking Decapeptyl. Alternative medicine? 5 hours later
I had excessive bleeding before they gave me Decapeptyl. I hope I understand your advice, and I take it that it is advisable for me to go thru with the surgery.
Any medication that I can take for preparation of the surgery, while on the Decapeptyl?
Thanks and regards
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 7 hours later

I apologize if my previous reply was not clear. Let me try again.

Hysterectomy is inevitable if you are bleeding per vaginally. However from what I understand now, the bleeding has stopped/reduced now with Decapeptyl. Now, you may try the aforementioned homeopathy medications while tapering of Decapeptyl after discussing with your treating doctor.

However if bleeding persist despite all medications, you would need to plan for surgery then.

Please revert back after 30 days to know your progress.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be pleased to clarify if you have any more doubts.