High blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, acid reflux and sleep apnea. Tired, fatigue and swollen in leg. What medications are to be stopped?

High Blood Pressure, Type 2 Diabetes, Acid Reflux, Sleep Apnea, COPD, Asthma, Tinnitus, Weak Thyroid and poor circulation in the legs, significant leg swelling. The list of my Rx are here for interaction and as I am always tired and fatiqued plus leg swelling are any of my prescriptions causing this and what Rx should be stopped or changed? XXXXXXX
Posted Sun, 20 Oct 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 1 hour later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:

Thanks fo your query.

Amongst the medications mentioned Lisinopril, Pravastatin and Amlodeipine are known to cause fatigue and pedal oedema.

If the symptoms are severe and the leg swelling is dormant then changing Amlodipine to other drug of same class is recommended. If fatigue is coupled with muscle pain then Pravastatin may have to be changed.

Other drugs though cause fatigue and weakness are not as severe as the above mentioned drugs.

Hope, I answered your query.