High BP, test showed abnormality in renal function, done urine test. Have back pain. Is there any problem in kidney?

Dr I am 27 yrs male. Last month when I checked my bp it was 150/100 and in basal bp it vary from 128/80 to 150/100. My doctor sugest me to do some tests. Test results show some abnormalties in renal function test and urine test. The result shows BUN-12, and creatine 1.6 and in urine test micro albumin-161, protein-769 and creatinine-122. My doctor told me to drink more water and to do proper exercise and to do to the tests again . After 0ne month I did renel function test which shows BUN-12 and creatinine-1.4 and in 24 hrs protein urine shows urinary protein 02 mgh from 2300 ml and 24 hrs urinary protein 46 mh/24 h and usg. doppler and usg kub shows mormal. Now days I feel back. pain also. Dr pls help me what should I do now. Is there any problem in my kidney. Pls reply
Posted Thu, 28 Jun 2012 in Kidney Conditions
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
Hello and thanks for the query.
Ideally your BP should be 120/80mm of HG.
Since nothing has been mentioned about blood sugar,I presume it is normal.
Your tests indicate slightly high microalbumine in urine and borderline high serum creatinine and high blood pressure and all these combined gives a suspicion of hypertensive Nephropathy.
Urine micro albumin test is estimated by calculating the total amount of proteins in urine in 24 hours.
The urinary microalbumin test is a test designed as an early indication for kidney damage. Diabetes and high blood pressure can damage this delicate filtering system. Microalbumin tests can detect this damage at the earliest possible stages. 

If your urinary microalbumin level is elevated, your doctor may recommend more frequent testing. The earlier kidney problems are detected, the sooner you can begin treatment.Results of the microalbumin test are measured as milligrams (mg) of protein leakage.
Less than 30 mg is normal.
Thirty to 300 mg indicates early kidney disease (microalbuminuria).
More than 300 mg indicates more advanced kidney disease (macroalbuminuria).
Keep in mind that target urinary microalbumin levels may change depending on many variables — including age, sex and testing method. It's also important to note that microalbumin levels can be affected by vigorous exercise, dehydration, blood in the urine, nephrologist and keep getting yourself evaluated regularly.
In the meantime
Keep your weight down
Take less salt
Keep your BP under control
Avoid pain killers and take the help of physiotherapy for your back pain.

I hope to have answered your query however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
Follow-up: High BP, test showed abnormality in renal function, done urine test. Have back pain. Is there any problem in kidney? 16 hours later
Dr in my last test After attaining 4 kg weight loss, regular exercise and drinking more water Renal function test shows BUN as 12, creatinine as 1.4 and BP 122/78 to 130/90 and sugar level is normal
And urine test shows urinary protein 02 mgh and 24 hours urinary protein 46 mg/24 hr after this test my doctor told me that u r medicaly fit and no more test is required but I am not satisfied. Dr what is ur openion (my dr is a general medecine specialist) is it required to change the dr. Is the lower back pain in both sides any symtom of kindney problem?
If there is some problem can it be cured by medecine?
What are the other tests for kidney problem?
Is a kidney biopsy required in my case?

Sir can u suggest me to make required changes in diet to avoid such problems.
even I am slim person, I eat more food food (non veg).
Pls give me ur valuable advice doctor.
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 36 minutes later
As I told you earlier your serum creatinine and albumin in urine are border line high and your doctor is right that you are alright at the moment.
However you require a constant evaluation of your kidney function tests.
You must consult a nephrologist and be in touch with him regularly.
There is no requirement of kidney biopsy as of now.
No change in diet or any medication is required at the moment.
Rest is as advised above.