Hi i went to theDr. F/U and he ut me

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Mar 2017
Mar 2017

Cardiologist
Question
Hi i went to theDr. F/U and he ut me on water pills no problem with it ,But the other drug is carvedilol i did not like
I could not breath i hurt so bad my shoulders neck falling asleep all over my house i think you know what im trying to say is not Good at all
Posted Sat, 2 Dec 2017 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Bhanu Partap 37 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please refer to the detailed answer below

Detailed Answer:
Hello Ma'am,

After going through the medical details provided by you I would like to tell you that these symptoms are not documented side effects of carvedilol.

As per your symptoms, I would like to suggest you to kindly get one echocardiography done to look for heart function. As I feel your cardiac function is low and your medicines need to be adjusted accordingly.

If you have already undergone then kindly upload the reports for further evaluation.

Hope to have been helpful. It'll be a pleasure to assist you further.

Kind regards
Dr Bhanu Partap

Follow-up: Hi i went to theDr. F/U and he ut me 23 hours later
Thank you so much i am going to call or go there in person, Most of the time my BP is low and it always been like that, my PCP would jokes with me are there yes Ma'am I'm here so yeah I'll let you know what they have do for me sincerely XXXXXXX clyatt

Answered by Dr. Bhanu Partap 10 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hello Again

Detailed Answer:
It's always been a pleasure to guide my patients to the best of my knowledge.

May God bless you with good Health.

Kind regards
Dr Bhanu partap