Hi Thanks, I am looking for program on internet to

Oncologist
Question
Hi Thanks, I am looking for program on internet to look up when typing in list of medications. I get information on interactions and about the drugs.
can this site do that or I can type in medicaions here thanks... I am working as a nurse. Thanks for the help
Posted Fri, 1 Dec 2017 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Followup

Detailed Answer:
Hello and thanks for the query.

There is an application called Epocrates which can be downloaded on a smartphone and used to check interactions.

Using the interaction checker on this application you can easily check for any concerning issues with the medications you are taking.

Thank you again for sending the query.

Sincerely,

Dr Galamaga