Hi, I have serious problems lately with low blood sugar

Question
Hi, I have serious problems lately with low blood sugar, blood pressure and anxiety,
Posted Wed, 29 Nov 2017 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems

Answered by Dr. Salah Saad Shoman 22 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please give more details

Detailed Answer:
Dear sir, I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns,

Probably the diet you are following is the reason for your symptoms but I would like to look further into this...

So I would like you to give more details on your diet plan, how much calories you are consuming per day, what are the type of foods you are restricting and what other types you are consuming..

Awaiting...

Kind regards