Hi I am doing regular exercises at my home from

Question
Hi
I am doing regular exercises at my home from last 10 days. These exercises includes oblique crunch, piked elbow twists, leg lifts, bending side to side, XXXXXXX namaskar, squats, planks etc. I had done all these exercises before my marriage (i.e. 9 months before). Now I am facing a pain in my lower tummy from this Sunday. This pain is not like a cramp, it is like a strain. We are also planning to conceive. So in this case my concern is this pain is due to exercise or there is something else. Also kindly let me know if I want to conceive, these exercises will be effective for me or not. If not then which exercises will be
effective in this case
Posted Tue, 5 Dec 2017 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
You can continue your exercise.

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear,
Thanks for trusting hcm about your health care.
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.
Exercises which you are doing since 9 months may not cause abdominal pain but stretching pain may occur sometimes.
You may continue with the same and you can go for your abdominal USG to rule out the cause of pain.
If everything is fine you can give break in your exercise pattern.
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
Good luck.