Hi Doctor ,I have attached my VITAMIN D test lab

Question
Hi Doctor ,I have attached my VITAMIN D test lab report. I am 30 year old female and planning to conceive. please suggest if the insufficiency of VITAMIN D could cause any issue in my pregnancy.
Posted Sun, 3 Dec 2017 in Internal Doctor Category

Answered by Dr. Prasad 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Essential during pregnancy...

Detailed Answer:

Calcium and vitamin D is essential element. It helps in the development and growth of baby during pregnancy. Your doctor will start you on medications to supplement calcium and vitamin D now and may be during pregnancy. So you need not be overly concerned.

Hope this answered your question. Let me know if you need clarifications.