Hi - I dropped hard plastic on my eye (trying

Question
Hi - I dropped hard plastic on my eye (trying to put something on my shelf and it fell down). My vision is clear, but my eye hurts. I iced it, took Advil, and tumeric.

It is bothering me. I have never had an eye injury before - do I just wait it out.

Thanks
Posted Thu, 23 Nov 2017 in Vision and Eye Disorders

Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Wait it out, please!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks so much for this query.

I am so sorry to hear about this accident. The pain is caused by the trauma and this will regress. There is no need for further medical evaluation or any specific treatment at this time.

Keep me updated on your recovery.

I wish you well. Feel free to follow up with me if you need further details or clarifications.

Kind regards