Hello Sir, I have undergone hair transplant process 9 months,

Question
Hello Sir,
I have undergone hair transplant process 9 months, my doctor prescribed finax tab 1mg with multivitamin. I have been taking finax for 8 months, recently i am feeling decrease in my libido, difficulty in getting ejaculation. Before taking finax my libido was great and ejaculation was normal. currently while ejaculating i am feeling mild pain in my penis and prostrate. should i stop finax, is the decrease in libido reversible or permanent
Posted Sat, 25 Nov 2017 in null

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 47 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Know adverse effect

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on Healthcaremagic.

Finax has a direct role in reduction of libido and it is a known side effect. If you are not ready to accept it, you would need to stop taking it.

Let me know if I could help further.

Follow-up: Hello Sir, I have undergone hair transplant process 9 months, 5 minutes later
Thank you Sir,
Is this lower libido reversible or not

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Yes

Detailed Answer:
Stopping Finax will gradually reverse the loss in libido.