Hello, - 8 years ago had unprotected sex with girl

Question
Hello, - 8 years ago had unprotected sex with girl that i really shouldn't have (I was 16 and am now 24) - 2 weeks after that I had shoulder surgery for torn labrum - 2 weeks after that I got a really bad stomach bug and had to go to hospital - Another week and a half after that I was feeling really hot at school for no reason Then the next day I started feeling horrible nausea and a burning sensation in my arms legs and front side of my torso. Immediate change I noticed was that the palms of my hands immediately got super blotch red and white where before my hands didnt have any blotchyness at all Over the next few months the intense nausea / burning sensation continued and I went to a bunch of doctors to get blood tests which all came back with nothing. Due to the nausea I couldn't eat and lost a bunch of weight. Over the next 6 months or so I noticed more changes to my body. Note I already had gone through puberty (had a full beard already at this time so wasn't that) - Very sweatty hands and feet where before I had very dry hands and feet - If I exercised I was extremely sweatty where before I didn't sweat abnormal amounts. - The visibility of clear veins in the topside of my arms disapeared to be replaced by blue veins under my arms and the blotchy hands got worse. - Where before I had clear colered veins on my penis I now have very intense blue and purple veins on it. - The consistancy of my phlgem turned really really sticky - I got these weird tiny bumps on my forehead and top my back which were kind of like pimples but definitely not pimples - Where before I had no rings under my eyes I started getting rings and my face started getting more bloated looking. I still have all the same symptoms now many years later (the hands are almost have a tinge of blue at times now) and am having another attempt to try and figure out what happened. I also found that over the few years after it happened I started getting sick more frequently and it took me longer to get better. I have now since started taking probiotics daily and really haven't gotten sick alot since then.
Posted Wed, 29 Nov 2017 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
Unrelated

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on Healthcaremagic.

I understand that you had unprotected Sex once upon a time. But had any sexually transmitted disease occurred, it would have directly manifested itself a lot earlier. The things that you mentioned (excepting the blotchiness) are all normal and nothing concerning. In any case they do not have any connection with the episode of unprotected Sex that you had once upon a time. I would request you to upload an image of the area and based on it I will guide you further.

I would await your response.