Heavy eyes, heaviness in head and weakness. Why?

I have heavy eyes heavy feeling in the head and no energy
Posted Sat, 28 Apr 2012 in Anxiety and Stress
Answered by Dr. Radhika 19 minutes later

I believe the more information a person gives the better is the doctor's reply, please do not mind in answering the following:

1. Do you have any medical illness?
2. Are you taking any kind of medication?
3. Are you particularly under any stress or anxiety?

You have mentioned heavy eyes and head with lack of energy too. There could be many reasons for this too like:

1. Any medical illness like anemia, vitamin deficiency, sinusitis.
2. Depression, anxiety, stress.

You will need to do certain blood tests like Hemoglobin, TC (total count), DC (differential count), and ESR (erythrocyte sedimentation rate). Also you will need to undergo full body check up and psychiatrist evaluation too.

If you are indeed suffering from stress, you need to take medications and other forms of therapy like cognitive behavioral therapy. Yoga, meditation and being surrounded by family, friends will help you out of these stressful situations.

Always be productive and cultivate hobbies which will keep you busy and free for stress.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have no further follow ups please accept my answer.