Heard somatotropin makes grow taller. Also Anastrozole. What are the side effects?

"I am a 14 year old boy, and I was wondering what I could do to grow taller than my potential height (which is somewhere near 175 cm)
I heard that somatotropin makes you grow taller but on the other hand it may be XXXXXXX for the endocrine system, and it probably may not even be used on people like me (only on people with severe problems, like genetic diseases and muscle/bone problems or even gland problems)"
I have recently asked this question to a doctor, however I am doing a lot of research and I an article talking about Anastrozole, and how it has no side-effects and increases the potential height. I was wondering if those things were of course true, and if by any chance I able to go trough this treatment to grow taller than my potential height.

It says that "the doctor has started working on your question" does that mean it's literally being written or just in the process of being answered later on?
Posted Wed, 24 Jul 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 8 hours later
Anastrazole has been found to be effective in increasing the height only in growth hormone deficient subjects. Its long term safety is still under trial.
You need to consult an endocrinologist and find out if you have a growth hormone deficiency.
If you are not short statured or there is no significant growth deceleration then anastrazole might not be effective in your case.
Your height totally depends on your age and in some cases your family average height. Drinking milk , stretching and proper sleep can increase your height as the secretion of growth hormone is increased during the sleep specially in the early morning hours.
To produce extra Growth Hormone, develop an effective grow taller exercise program. Scientific studies have shown that the brain releases a larger quantity of GH after aerobic exercises.

Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
Follow-up: Heard somatotropin makes grow taller. Also Anastrozole. What are the side effects? 14 hours later
Thank you.
I will try to contact an endocrinologist, and in the meantime I will try to follow a proper order of sleep, nutrition, sport/exercises and posture.
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 7 hours later
I hope all these measures will help you in getting the desired height.
Best wishes.