Headache, travel for long, normal eyesight, taken Saridon

Neurologist, Surgical
Daily I travel from my house to office by office shuttle which takes total 3 hours of travel. I am daily getting headache while reaching home back. I have checked my eyes also, its normal. But i am feeling this might be because of Migraine. Always whenever i get headache usually i take Saridon tablet. Immidiately it goes away. But daily headache is becoming a problem
Posted Wed, 3 Oct 2012 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Vineet Saggar 12 hours later
Dear friend,

Driving every day for three hours can give rise to tension or stress headaches, but not migraine. Also generally migraine is associated with feeling of nausea or vomiting. But I would like to know if you have got a CT or MRI scan lately.

SO, in short it looks like a stress or fatigue related headache but to be on safe side get a scanning done.

Do let me know if you have more concerns.

Dr Vineet Saggar