Headache, dent on top of head. Had an eye brow lift for a sagging eyelid. Is it after effects of the operation?

10 wks ago I had an eyebrow lift because of a sagging eyelid. I went to two GPs who highly recommended this Ophthalmologist specialising in Oculoplastics. I like to make clear that I have only very, very rarely have had a little headache. Now ten weeks after the operation I still have pressure in the top of my head which gets worse if I carry things that are a bit heavy. Since the operation I have a little dent on the left hand side of the top of my head. Could this little dent be the cause of the pressure in the top of my head or is it still the after effects of the eye lift operation? The operation really has not solved my problem and i feel has been a big waste of my money.

Posted Tue, 30 Apr 2013 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Gopal Krishna Dash 2 hours later

Thanks for the query,

I understand your concern and I feel sorry that you lost your wealth without any benefit. I feel that you need a joint evaluation by a neurologist and eye-specialist to find out the cause of headache, slight drooping etc. Once the cause is found, we will be able to guide you better. The dent may not be the real cause of headache and you may be having other cause of headache like migraine, tension headache or other neurological problem which can present like this which need evaluation as I advised.

Hope this clarifies
Please let me know if you have any concern
Best wishes