Headache and abdominal pain. Missing period after taking mefigest. Getting white discharge. What's wrong?

Question
hi i am 23 female. have taken mefigest kit of mifepristone and misoprostol. about 5 days before but no bleeding happens. only a little whitish liquid comes. i am really needed to know what is happening. i have consulted a doctor and taken it. my abdomen pains and i have headache and feel very weak. I had intercourse in about novenber 15th 2012. what should i do, because i needed to clean this...
Posted Thu, 21 Feb 2013 in Abortion and Stillbirth

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 9 minutes later
Since you had intercourse on 15th November, you are almost three months pregnant now. The pills you have taken are not effective for a pregnancy of more than 7 weeks.
Get an ultrasound done to confirm the period of gestation. If the gestation is more than 7 weeks then you need to go for a surgical procedure D& E under the guidance of a gynecologist.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Regards.
Dr. RakhiTayal.

Follow-up: Headache and abdominal pain. Missing period after taking mefigest. Getting white discharge. What's wrong? 5 minutes later
i have taken a test in the last week of November but the result show negative.

Hello.
Thanks for writing again.
If the test result was negative in last week of November then you need to repeat the test now and preferably go for blood HCG estimation to know your status of pregnancy. After the pregnancy is ruled out, further treatment can be suggested.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.