Headache after delivery, taken Suminat, blood test shows low vitamin D3. Doctor in Hyderabad?

My sister(29yrs) is facing a frequent headache twice in day from last 12 days. This is observed only after the delivery(baby girl born on 26th Agust 2012). We went to a genearal physician in hyderabad and she has given few tablets(suminat 50mg and others) and given a blood test also. After using those tablets, headache comes once in a day. But from last 2 days, coming twice a day. Blood report says vitam D3 is very low (it is 3). Before delivery during pregnancy time also, she used to get this headache, whenever it comes, suminat 50mg is used and it went off afetr 30-40mins. can you please suggest an expert doctor in hyderabad for this issue?
Posted Thu, 4 Oct 2012 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Rajeev Chavda 17 minutes later
Welcome to HCM!
Thanks for posting your query. I am happy to address your questions. Will recommend you visit a neurologist from Apollo hospital and get her examined, as your clinician has prescribed her with anti-migraine medications which needs to be given with caution in breast-feeding women, also give her vitamin -D supplements and get her blood pressure checked as often headaches could be pressure related. Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions, I will be happy to help. Thanks
Follow-up: Headache after delivery, taken Suminat, blood test shows low vitamin D3. Doctor in Hyderabad? 14 minutes later
Can you please suggest an expert doctor from Appollo Hospitals, Hyderbad?
Answered by Dr. Rajeev Chavda 10 minutes later
You could show to Dr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX (Senior Consultant Neurologist) or Dr XXXXXXX at Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad. If you have no further clarifications, will request you to kindly close the query and rate it. Thanks