Having watery semen. Could this be premature ejaculation?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2016
Jul 2016

Urologist
Question
am 25 yr old... height 5.7 ft and weight 71kg, not married yet... sometimes when I masterbate I discharge water kind of sperm... can u please tell me if a person can find premature ejection before marriage.... im a virgin..!!!
Posted Tue, 26 Nov 2013 in Men Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 28 minutes later
Brief Answer: Watery semen may be due to frequent masturbation. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that your semen is watery . This could be either due to frequent masturbation over a short period of time or due to excessive secretion of Bulbourethral glands located in urethra. As regards what you have posted that you are getting premature ejaculation is not premature ejaculation but it is early ejaculation. Premature ejaculation is defined as Ejaculation that happens within one minute of penetration of vagina while doing intra vaginal sexual intercourse with a female partner. Early ejaculation that you are getting is due to excitement and excessive stimulation of penis due to firm grip and handling of the penis Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you . Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.