Having watery diarrhoea. Unable to restrain discharge, occurred about four times in last three months. Indicate the medication?

Sudden onset of watery dirreah. Immediately unable to restrain discharge, occurred about four times in last three months
Posted Mon, 2 Sep 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Pankaj Malhan 45 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Need Investigation

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for asking.

In my opinion you need to go for stool testing, four episodes of diarrhoea in the last three months can have many causes like:

Inflammations- esp. crohns and ulcerative colitis
Drug induced
Irritable bowel disease.

Please go for the simple stool testing to get more information about the pathology.

Please let me know the results, or any other information you want.